Monday, January 5, 2015

Photo Puzzles

Happy New Year! I hope you had a nice, restful holiday season. Now that we've taken down our tree, put our house back together, and put away all of our new Christmas treasures, I thought I'd sit down with a cup of coffee and write my first post for the new year. 

I actually haven't done anything "new" yet this year. :) I just looked through my photos and found this one that I never wrote a post about. It's the same idea as the popsicle stick puzzles that I did a while back, but this requires about 15 seconds to put together whereas the other one took a little more time and required Mod Podge and popsicle sticks. 

I found a few pictures that I had printed (I used ones of Rowin with with friends and family). Then I just cut them up-some in zigzags, some in squiggly lines, and some random. I put them each in their own little bag and Rowin puts them together like mini puzzles.

Tuck them away with any other little busy bag activities you might have and pull them back out on a day when you're stuck inside because it's too cold to go anywhere!



No comments:

Post a Comment