Sunday, January 18, 2015

Build an Ice Palace

Well hello again. We've been busy over here painting all of our kitchen cabinets so I haven't posted anything in a while. Rowin actually spent the entire week in Michigan with my parents so that we could get it all done. Praise the Lord for amazing grandparents!! Here's a little Before and After of our kitchen (because I know you care). :)


Anywho...let's see, what was I going to write about....ah yes. Frozen. Are your children as obsessed as mine is? It's pretty bad. Rowin's favorite thing right now is actually dressing up like Elsa and Anna (don't tell my husband I'm telling you this). Luckily, most of his friends are girls. 


He makes a cute Princess Anna, right? I'm saving this to show his friends when he's sixteen. 

So since anything Frozen is a big hit in our house, we decided to build an Ice Palace one day. We used a diaper box, paint, construction paper, markers, and a little glitter. We cut out a door, painted and decorated it, and then added some paper cones to the top. He got some little Frozen figurines for Christmas which were the perfect size for our Ice Palace. 



If you have other fun Frozen activities that you've done with your little ones, I'm all ears! Please share! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment