Saturday, May 3, 2014

Rainy Day Activities

Here are a few simple activites for your kiddos to do inside when it's too rainy to play outside. :)

Paint a Birdhouse

I bought these at JoAnn's (I think for about $1). I painted the whole thing white first and then let him paint it how he wanted-of course, with mostly his two favorite colors, black and brown. So springy!



Dominoes

We have these Jumbo Wooden Dominoes from Lakeshore, but any dominoes are fun! Show your child how to match the colors/numbers and see how long of a train they can make. Rowin actually liked this more than I thought he would!



Sticker Shape Match

We had some diferent shaped spring stickers that I used for this activity.  On a blank piece of paper, draw shapes that the stickers will fit it. Mine were all squares and circles. Have your child put the stickers inside the right shapes. This is good for fine motor and shape identification.





No comments:

Post a Comment