Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Shadow Puppets

Oh hey. I just realized April is almost over and I haven't posted anything this month. To be honest, I was flipping through my phone to see what I've taken pictures of, and apparently we haven't done a whole lot! One little rainy day activity we did do a couple weeks ago was making shadow puppets.

I cut out several different shapes and taped them onto wooden craft sticks. We turned the lights off, went inside Rowin's little collapsable fort, and turned on a flashlight.


He had fun using the shadow puppets to make shadows on the wall of the fort. He actually played with these for a pretty long time until I made him a little guy and a soccer ball. Then he completely forgot the whole concept and just started throwing the ball shadow puppet at the guy. Haha, whatever. If your kiddo likes this, throw them in a bag and save them for the next rainy day so you don't have to make them twice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment