Monday, March 23, 2015

Counting Critters




If your little one is learning how to count and/or learning how to identify numbers, this is a great little activity! All you need is felt (or you could use construction paper), googly eyes, and a permanent marker. 

First cut out ten (or as many as you want) different "Critters". (I knew if I called these monsters that Rowin wouldn't like it and would also probably try to climb into our bed in the middle of the night. Very impressionable child.) Then number each one. If your child is really into dinosaurs or some other animal, you could do that instead of Critters. I knew there was no way I could cut out animal shapes. Made up, random creatures, on the other hand, I can do.


Give your child a handful of googly eyes and have them put the right amount of eyes on each little Critter. 




 Throw everything is a ziplock bag to pull out and play on another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment