Monday, September 29, 2014

Nature Scavenger Hunts

What kid doesn't like to go on scavenger hunts? And fall is the perfect time to enjoy being outside and point out the details of God's creation to our kiddos.

I made three different scavenger hunts. The ones with pictures are great for younger kiddos. The one with the descriptions I actually did with my second grade students and they loved it.

We just took a clipboard and a sheet of stickers and put a sticker on for each item. If your child is a little older and knows how to make tally marks, you could have them add a tally for each item that they find. Or you could have them draw a picture of each item that they see in the box too. However you want to do it!


Nature Scavenger Hunt with Pictures


Fall Leaf Scavenger Hunt with Pictures and Color Words


Nature Scavenger Hunt with Descriptions


Ok, so I'm really a technology dummy and couldn't figure out how to download these as attachments so that you could print them. If anyone would like to tell me how to do that, I'd be happy to repost them as PDFs for you. Otherwise, you can try to print them as images...OR if you leave your email in the comment section, I'll just email you my original documents. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment